Elchemie Pty Ltd Technical Sales Representative Pulp and Paper
Technical Sales Representative Pulp and Paper
International Chemical Sales
International Chemical Sales company has a vacancy for a Technical Sales Representative in their Pulp and Paper division based in Cape Town. Qualification in Pulp and Paper or Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology and previous relevant sales experience required.
- Degree or National Diploma in: Pulp and Paper, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology and or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum two years technical sales experience with relevant tertiary qualification or 10 years experience in sales in pulp and paper industry
- Drivers License
- Computer Literacy (MS Office proficient)
- Skilled in technical report writing
- Prepared to travel
- Outstanding communication on all levels
- Ensure sustainability and growth of a specific account/accounts
- Retain and expand business to grow sales and profit margins to achieve business objectives
- Ensure existing applications and equipment are maintained and technical services are performed to ensure optimal performance
- Ensure that the sales efforts are aligned with marketing strategy
- Maintain and improve SHERQ performance to deliver targeted sales at the lowest possible risk
- Ensuring that all projects and Continuous Improvement opportunities are documented and prioritized
Only Online applications will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The supply of false/incorrect or incomplete information on your CV is illegal.
Medical Aid Contribution, Provident Fund Contribution, Mobile Phone Allowance, Commission