NSFAS Application Requirements
NSFAS Application Requirements | All applicants must meet the following qualification before applying for NSFAS Bursary;
- All those who are citizens of South Africa and are planning to study in 2023 or if you are currently studying at a public university or TVET college, you qualified for the NSFAS bursary.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient
- If your combined household income is not more than R350 000 per year
- If you are a person with a disability and with a combined household income of not more than R600 000 per year
- If you are a student who started University studies before 2023 and your household income is not more than R122000 per year.
Once you have been approved for NSFAS funding, you will be covered until you complete your degree.
This, however, is contingent on you continuing to meet the academic requirements. To ensure your continuous funding, all you have to do is concentrate on studying and passing your modules.
MORE TOPICS ON NSFAS ONLINE APPLICATION