Rhodes State College Nursing Programme
The nursing program in the Division of Health Sciences is designed for qualified men and women interested in providing patient care as members of the health team. The curriculum is a blend of general education, nursing courses and applied education courses. Such a background provides the graduate with the skills necessary to deal effectively with patients and their families. The program focuses on the characteristics of the individual, nursing process, and five major concepts for the Associate Degree Nurse. Various community health care settings are utilized for students to apply the nursing process in identifying and meeting needs of individuals. A nursing laboratory containing equipment for practicing skills provides the setting for independent study as well as instructorsupervised study. Graduates of the program receive an Associate of Applied Science and are eligible to take the national licensing examination (NCLEX-RN) to become Registered Nurses in the State of Ohio.
LPN to ADN Transition Program
A special program has been developed for those LPNs who might choose to extend their course of study and apply for admission with advanced standing. LPNs who meet the general college admission requirements may enroll in General Studies and applied education courses. An applicant must be a graduate of a state-approved school of practical nursing, demonstrate proof of a current unrestricted Ohio license, and meet the same admission as other Registered Nursing students. Students will be admitted into the transitional coursework based upon space availability. The applied education and nursing clinical courses must be completed within five (5) calendar years.
- WHAT ARE MILLENNIAL NURSES THINKING? HERE ARE A FEW INSIGHTS
- NURSING SCHOOL DOCTORAL PROGRAM TOPS US NEWS RANKINGS LIST
- Nurses are in high demand and this is why men should consider becoming one
- Top Undergrad Majors at the Best Medical Schools
- MORE MEN MOVE TO NURSING CAREERS
- The New ABCs of Medical School: Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Cooking
- High-Value Care Increasingly Becoming Core Part of Med School Curriculum
- Feds to tackle nursing home workforce development in FY 2017
- 10 Nursing Programs With High Acceptance Rates
- Online nursing ranks eighth in US
|Apply for the CampusRN – Ohio Nursing Scholarship Visit CampusRN to apply for the $2500.00 regional scholarship.|
|Search Nursing Jobs and Healthcare Jobs Visit CampusRN to search for thousands of jobs and scholarships.|