Lectures, Tutorials and Practicals venues for 2019
This website give links to information on the Lecture/Practical/Tutorial timetable for 2019.
It is the responsibility of students to ensure that their planned and proposed curricula do not contain any clashes, not only for the current year of study, but for the years ahead. Attention is drawn to General Rule G6.2 of the University Calendar. Each year some students complain bitterly when they discover that the timetable for the next year will not suit them, claim that they “have not been told”, and ask that the timetable be modified to accommodate their lack of forward planning. Such requests cannot be met.
If students wish to follow degree curricula in which subjects clash, they will invariably have to take an extra year to complete their degrees.
It is important that the Timetable Committee continue to receive feedback on the timetable so that major problems may be addressed timeously. Please address queries and observations to Khaya Tantsi (email@example.com).
- Timetable in the form found in the calendar (web page version). | PDF version
- See how the venues are used – ordered by venue (web page version). | PDF version
- Visit the web-based interactive timetable checker.
- Links to the next examination timetable can be seen here when it is published.
- Cross reference counts of first semester subject registrations in 2019
- Cross reference counts of second semester subject registrations in 2019