Mvestclean Production mananger
- Production Manager Duty
- The main role of a Production Manager is to oversee the manufacturing process within a company and to ensure that production lines run without any problems and minimum downtime. Working together with supervisors and top management, they also ensure that products are manufactured to a certain quality standard and adheres to other Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities
Some of the more general duties you can expect to do in this role:
- Manage and support SHEQ initiatives and objectives.
- Define, Propose and Implement the annual production.
- Cost management of products and assist with new product costings models.
- Analyse budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
- Manage all activities within the production process, including maintenance and the workforce.
- Handle logistics, warehousing and stock of raw materials used in production.
- Manage all teams within your production department.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Your career objective and achievements in production.
- Showcase how you have improved processes and achieve targets.
- Give a high-level view of your key skills, strengths and responsibilities.
- Highlight key responsibilities in leading teams.
- Show examples of your ability to successfully implement production strategies.
- Your ability to build and maintain trust with clients and other employees.
- Diploma in Production, Operation or Similar
- Technical Qualification at N6+ or National Diploma
- Key Skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Management / Supervisory Role – Production
- Ability to effectively run the production operations.
- Ability to supervise operations in compliance with the approved production schedule.
- Excellent knowledge of Products (Soap, Detergent etc.) and production thereof.
- Co-ordinates with the sales function to facilitate production and operations based on the market demand.
- Communicates the production goals and objectives to the Management Team.
- Periodically updates and consults the Management on the status and production performance of each production line.
- Excellent communication skills, diplomacy and tact.
- Innovation and energy with a desire to drive others.
- Commitment to people management.
Sound judgment with attention to detail