Peoplefinder Career Placements Chemical Engineer
Our client requires the services of a creative, professional, and driven Chemical Engineer to engage with clients and ensure optimal use of company solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key performance areas:
- Maintaining professional services that continuously develop clients to be ambassadors for our solutions, by building strong relationships.
- Maintaining client information (CRM, Stakeholder maps, Flow diagrams, Installation overview, Solution Health status, etc.).
- Perform ad-hoc data investigations to troubleshoot and identify areas of optimisation.
- Identify opportunities of new solutions at existing clients.
- Working with solution teams and subject matter experts to compile proposals, with emphasis on including and validating technical detail.
Desired Experience & Qualification
The successful candidate must have:
- Matric with a Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- At least 2 years relevant client facing experience.
- Experience working on a mining site will be advantageous
- Process engineering experience, especially in minerals processing (e.g. crushing, grinding and flotation) including mineral economics in support of solution value motivations will be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of process control systems, instrumentation and/or using data sources from such systems.
- Experienced in supporting large account or collection of small accounts with technical solutions and/or optimisation initiatives.
- Excellent computer literacy (Intermediate Python and PowerBI experience).
- Reasonable data analysis capability.
- Must be medically fit and able to pass medical examinations at mines.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Occasional travel to industrial locations within Southern Africa will be required.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Package & Remuneration
Salary to be discussed at interview stage
Peoplefinder Career Placements
Recruiter: Gerhard Van Straaten