The I & O Psychology Hub FARM PRODUCTION MANAGER (Citrus) – Robertson
Our client in the Agricultural Industry in Robertson area, Western Cape, has a vacancy for a Farm Production Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical knowledge of Citrus, Tamatoes and Stone Fruit
- Manage and apply technical programmes with regards to fertilization, irrigation, pruning, pest control etc.
- Management of costs within company framework and budget
- Manage the production team (schedules, productivity, industrial relations, performance etc).
Desired Experience & Qualification
- BSC Agricultural Diploma or Degree will be advantageous
- 3 years technical experience with Citrus