Luma Consulting Farm Supervisor (Fruit) Limpopo (LC_567)
Essentials: Degree or diploma in agriculture/horticulture, driver’s license, excellent communication skills, preference Afrikaans, highly computer literate, willing to work overtime and on weekends
Location: Limpopo Province
Salary: Basic salary, housing and on farm vehicle
Details: Are you a young agricultural graduate who is passionate, well-spoken, and looking for a new farming / agricultural internship opportunity?
This role will report to the Farm Manager and will involve all facets of on farm management including planting, harvesting, irrigation, horticultural / silvicultural practices, and fertigation to assist in the production of high yields and improving efficiencies. The position also involves the management and leadership of field staff, record keeping and office administration (including audit preparation for local and global accreditation). The ideal candidate will be a goal-orientated, driven person who is able to work independently and show initiative.
- Degree or Diploma in Agriculture or Horticulture
- Driver’s license
- Strong computer literacy (proficient in Excel)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (preference Afrikaans)
- Strong numerical & planning skills
- Self-disciplined, trustworthy & a team-player
- Organised with a high attention to detail
- Willing and able to work overtime & on weekends
Application information: Please apply online at https://bit.ly/3eCtdNU
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted