he I & O Psychology Hub QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER – Burgersfort
Burgersfort, Limpopo: Our client in the agricultural industry is looking for someone to oversee Quality & Compliance Management and administrative processes in the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing and reporting on quality by analysing all information derived from growers, packhouse, dried fruit factory and market arrival feedback.
- Overseeing Packhouse and Dried Fruit Factory Compliance and continual updates of new regulations & reviews.
- Handle all communication with growers and exporters relating to quality issues.
- Oversee the quality team with regards to daily operations, testing procedures and communications.
- Reporting, administration & analysis of quality-related documentation
- Improvements & updates of the compliance system based on changes in operation as well as regulatory changes.
- Audit preparation, co-ordination and closing out non-conformances for Certification.
- Client Total Quality & Compliance Management
- Conduct internal auditing to ascertain level and compliance
- Facilitates risk assessments and meetings
- Compliance-related communication
- Overseeing Occupational Health & Safety
- Ongoing training and development of staff
Desired Experience & Qualification
Internal Auditor qualification and experience
Global Standard for Food Safety, FSSC, BRC and Global Gap experience and certification
Citrus and Subtropical (Mango and Avocado) QA experience will be advantageous
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent problem solving, analytical and numerical abilities are crucial
Excellent knowledge and computer skills (MS Office)
Effective handling of detailed information and consistent attention to detail
Must be a team player
Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes