Ad Hoc Client SENIOR RESEARCH EXECUTIVE
A leading market research company seeks to engage the services of a Senior Research Executive to plan, direct and coordinate the activities of projects, to ensure that project goals are accomplished. The Senior Research Executive will support the Project Director, coach team members and ensure all work flows efficiently to the clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure projects meet the scope, time, budget and quality expectations through proper planning.
- Manage project priorities effectively and ensure dependencies are catered for according to the project scope.
- Manage delivery of large, complex projects according to prevailing project management methodology within multiple work streams.
- Identify project stakeholders, communicate their roles, define their level of participation in projects, map their communication needs and stakeholder engagement strategies through the project plan.
- Ensure roles and strategies are defined, and behaviors and operations are understood.
- Ensure the change management process is led and supported together with the client.
- Ensure client needs are accurately captured in the scope/brief.
- Ensure sufficient resource allocation.
- Work creatively and analytically to solve problems.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum Honours degree, with a Masters degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years project management experience, of which 3 years must be in market research.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience managing a team.
- Built and maintained stakeholder relationships.
- Experience within a high-performance culture.
- Medium to high complexity projects.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft suite.