Harsco Environmental Maintenance Supervisor
A position has become available for a Maintenance Supervisor to join our dynamic team, based in Cato Ridge (KZN).
Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Managing all activities related to the maintenance of Mobile equipment & Fixed plants.
- Managing all Safety requirements in area to comply with safety regulations.
- Ensure the integrity of all lubricant/fuel systems as per HCM Program.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of contamination control on site.
- Actively manage the results of Wear Check analysis and ensure the corrective action is taken.
- Drive service program to ensure 95% accuracy on mobile equipment.
- Ensuring the availability of fixed and Mobile assets to conform with production requirements, timeous communication of prolonged delays.
- Identification of cost reduction improvements through cost review & budget management.
- Responsible for the planning and scheduling all activities related to static plant and mobile equipment maintenance.
- Ensuring the completion of root cause analysis on component failures.
- Identify all training requirements for Maintenance Staff and ensure timeous execution of it.
- Identify Maintenance Standards and systems to be implemented in accordance with HOS.
- Observe and adhere to all Safety, Health, Quality and Environmental aspects as per the Harsco Metals process control plans/procedures are implemented and adhered to. (I.e. safety meetings, pre-shift inspections etc.).
Desired Experience & Qualification
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate) / N3 Mechanical.
- Qualified trade certificate (Fitter, Electrician, Diesel Mechanic).
- Maintenance planning will be advantages.
- Computer literate on MS Office.
- Minimum 3- year experience in a Supervisory position.
- Must be in possession of a valid Code 8 (ED) drivers’ licence.
- Because of the nature of the operations an inherent job requirement for the position is that the applicant must be declared medically fit.
Package & Remuneration
Closing Date : 07 May 2021
The company is an equal opportunity employer, where consideration is given to persons from designated groups as well as relevant qualifications, experience and skills. By applying for the position, you consent to Harsco collecting, storing, using, destroying and processing in any other manner personal information for purposes of attending to this advertisement, and/or all matters relating thereto, including the disclosure to third parties such personal information for purposes of confirming such personal information. In the event you do not hear from the Company within a period of 21 days after the closing date of applications, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful. The CV’s of unsuccessful candidates will not be returned.