AFT Staffing Solutions Article Clerk / SAICA Trainee Accountant
SAICA accredited Financial Services company based on the West Rand of JHB is looking for candidates studying towards a BCom Accounting degree in pursuit of becoming a Chartered Accountant. Candidates from 1st year of degree up to CTA students, can start their career at this amazing firm.
Duties & Responsibilities
This role will entail following the SAICA route, studies and training contract. Full mentorship and guidance will be provided through the company inline with SAICA’s requirements.
- Students that have not yet completed their degrees and will work and study part time
- Graduates that have completed their undergraduate degrees and are looking to further study towards their CTA
- Students that aim to complete their training contract over 5 years that have recently finished school.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Bachelors of Accounting degree or any SAICA accredited degree will also be considered
- Postgraduate degree in Accounting an advantage (SAICA accredited)
- Computer literate: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Consistently good academic record
- Good communication skills
- Driver’s license and own car
- Must be a South African Citizen
Package & Remuneration
Market Related Depending on Level of Studies