AGC Recruitment Graduate Development Programme – Mining – Northern Cape
Are you eager to start your career? Are you a high academic achiever, a Golden Key member, a Dean’s Merit List student?
If you are a graduate searching for an opportunity in a global leading company with its presence in Africa, Asia and Europe then look no further!
Our client has 15 graduate roles available in the following sectors:
- Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Geology / Earth Sciences
- Mining Engineering
- Environmental Health / Biological Sciences
- Safety Management
- HR / Psychology / Industrial Psychology
- Accounting Sciences
- PR / Communications / Journalism
- Information Technology / Computer Science / Data Science /
- Business Information Systems / Data Analytics / Statistics
(B.Ch.E, BSc, BComm, BA, LLB, BS, BEng, BPhys, BOcc, BH)
Must be able to pass medical fitness test
Must have passed all subjects (without supplementary exams) from first year to final year.
Must be willing to be based in the Northern Cape for the duration of the programme
Must be able to start programme by mid June 2021
Must have a drivers license
Must have a degree or equivalent
Must be South African citizens
Preference will be given to candidates originating from the Northern Cape Province
• Successful candidates will be employed on a 3-year development programme, with a competitive remuneration package.
• Successful candidates will have the opportunity to learn and grow at one of the most digitally advanced mines in Africa.
• If you meet the minimum criteria, please send us an application letter with your CV, latest transcripts and qualification (if applicable).
Brought to you by AGC Recruitment.