Internet Concepts Senior Quantitative Market Researcher Required
Duties & Responsibilities
A well established successful Market Research Company is looking for an experienced Senior Quantitative Researcher. Experience with multiple Ad-hoc studies would be an advantage.
The company deals with a large number of corporate clients who run diverse research studies.
The ideal candidate will have good experience in Quantitative Research and have an enthusiasm to guide and mentor juniors while conducting the research.
You need to be an excellent client communicator.
Desired Experience & Qualification
· Undergraduate Degree (B.Com, B.Soc Sci or B.Bus Sci.)·
· At least 4 years of Quantitative Market Research
· Experience in tracking and adhoc research
· Branding experience or knowledge will be an advantage as would an FMCG background
· Minimum 1 year experience on an SRE level
· Ability to mentor juniors
· Experience with client interaction
· Starting and running of research projects
Package & Remuneration
We look forward to receiving your resume.
Please apply via PNET or send your CV to jobs [at] icmail.co.za