Phakisa Holdings (Pty) Ltd Site Contract Manager – Mpumalanga
Phakisa Holdings are looking for a Site Contracts Manager in Mpumalanga
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analysis of the contractual scope of construction and installation works requirements to ensure planning and delivery of the complete scope of construction and installation.
- Ensure that the installation complies with the quality requirements stipulated in the works information and that the installation follows OEM and industry best practices.
- You will be responsible for the day to day activities of construction and installation, organise teams and sets priorities.
- Ensure that teams are adequately resourced and advise the project manager on resource requirements and planning of resources
- Forward planning of construction and installation activities in alignment with the overall project schedule and specifically ensuring that key dates are met.
- The site manager ensures that method statements are prepared and approved for all critical activities relating to construction and installation
- The site manager ensures that all construction and installation activities are carried out in a safely manner and that the activities do not jeopardise the health of employees and others on the site and that the environment is not negatively impacted.
- Attending meetings with Clients as required.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- N6 technical qualification in either field of Electrical, Electronics, Industrial or Mechanical engineering
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in construction industry medium to large projects.
- Capability and experience in handling of multifaceted teams
- Prior experience in control and instrumentation type projects and ideally in the power plant industry.
- Must have undergone contracts training in NEC
- Must have a clear understanding and knowledge of construction regulations stipulated by the OHS act and the DOL. Prior experience of such in a project.