Tech-Pro Procurement Supervisor
Our client, who is Equipment Manufacturers for mine safety is looking for a Procurement Supervisor to join their innovative team.
Job & Company Description:
To be responsible for supporting initiatives driving results measured by lower material costs, more responsive supplier performance, process and service improvements and productivity throughout the supply chain.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical or Industrial Engineering
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- 5+ years’ experience in procurement.
- 2 – 5 years supervisory experience.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in the electronic business.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in MRP and Syspro
- Work with sales and manufacturing to find new raw materials and/or alternate raw materials to meet customer needs
- Maintain raw material database within MRP system for accuracy of pricing and specifications
- Maintain and follow purchasing procedures to conform to ISO standards. This includes thorough analysis of potential suppliers and annual review of existing suppliers reviewing costs, quality, delivery and other pertinent factors
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining clear and effective purchasing policies and procedures
- Generate purchase orders into Syspro via MRP and guide buyers on MRP demand.
- Manage the procurement process through analysing procurement activity, identifying opportunities for national and regional vendor relationships, prepare business cases for the opportunities.
- Negotiate payment terms and service levels
- Monitor procurement processes and to conduct long-range planning necessary for contract scheduling
R250 000-R300 000
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Recruitment Consultant- Supply Chain
R R250 000 – R300 000 Annually