The Auditor General of South Africa Research Specialist
The Auditor General of South Africa
The Auditor General of South Africa is currently recuiting for a Research Specialist to join their dynamic team.
Fixed Term Contract Position.
To support the Senior Manager in the AG office.
The candidate will be responsible for environmental scanning; focus will be on the research area. Responsible for stakeholder management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Management.
- Scanning the environment.
- Liaising with stakeholders – internal and external.
- Consulting different resources for information.
- Conducting research and data analysis.
- Interpret research projects.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Degree / Post Graduate qualification at a minimum.
- At least three years at Manager level and exposure to environmental scanning activities.
- Managing stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
The AGSA is not responsible for the verification of data provided and shall not be liable for any errors, factual, transcription or otherwise, contained in the information posted. Therefore, ensure that your online application and CV is correct, accurate and up to date.
To successfully upload documents on the career site, ensure that the document name does not contain any special characters.
This appointment is subject to the preferred candidate obtaining the necessary security clearance, reference checking and competency assessment.
We embrace and committed in achieving employment equity within the organisation.
Auditor General welcomes applications from all persons with disabilities.